🔥 Fire Artist 🔥
FlameWriter is the artist moniker of Glenn Todd.
An experienced fire artist with 6 years experience, FlameWriter has built and designed numerous fire based performances, ranging from the 12 metre high Burning Seed “Effigy”, through to complex animated pieces that surprise and invigorate audiences.
A pyro-romantic, drawing inspiration from the power of fire and its ancient role in ritual and performance.
Glenn also uses waste materials in his artworks, such as tent waste from festivals to highlight unsustainable resource exploitation.
🔥 Experience 🔥
With a past life as an industrial sign-writer and fabricator, Glenn is a qualified graphic designer and also works as a creative director.
Glenn approaches his work with a high level of professionalism with a specific focus on public safety.
- Current Whitecard
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Working with Children Card
- 4 years Sign Fabrication including 2 years formal Signwriting apprenticeship
- 18 Years Founder/Director of Dvize Creative – Web Development company with clients including Stereosonic, Australian Ballet and Arts Centre Melbourne
- 3 years Diploma Art, Design and Multimedia
- 1 year Certificate of Art Foundation
- 1 year of Advanced Group Facilitation
See glenntodd.net for more information and testimonials.
(Top Photo by Dan Broun).